Review: GLISH Lip & Cheek Tint in Berry, Nude & Pink
It was a lovely surprise when these babies arrived in our house a week back. Honestly, I have never tried any GLISH products and I was really curious (and excited to try it). I've always been a fan of lip and cheek tints for the ease in use. It will be my first time to use a tint in mousse and I must say, I was really impressed.
So for this mini beauty review, I decided to try these three beautiful shades: Pink Crush, Berry Blush & Nude Rush
Product Swatched with & without Flash: Berry Blush, Nude Rush and Pink Crush
For this particular post, I used the Pink Crush shade as my cheek tint. I have been using this product for work for days now and I must say I have been receiving compliments on the way my make-up look. It gives me that refreshing and youthful look and helps me achieve tha make-up no make-up look effortlessly.
Pink Crush as cheek and lip tint without flash
Among the three shades, it is the Pink Crush that I super love to use as a blush. It gives me that fresh and subtle make up look -- which is a perfect workday look.
Pink Crush as cheek and lip tint with flash
Let me share with you the swatches as I used each shade as a lip tint:
GLISH PINK CRUSH:
The Pink Crush is perfect for everyday use! It gives that light pink shade to give that young and fresh aura. It also gives that barbie pink shade that I personally love.
GLISH NUDE RUSH:
I initially thought that the Nude Rush will give that brownish shade on the lips but I was surprised when it gave a coral shade after application. It is also nice to use on events / work to achieve a sweet and sexy look.
GLISH BERRY BLUSH:
The Berry Blush is perfect for parties, or even for days where I don't feel like wearing make-up. The Berry Blush's red shade is perfect to capture anyone's attention. I also love this shade (and saving this one for important occasions) ;)
All in all I love GLISH Lip and Cheek Tint Because:
- The soft consistency is very easy to apply on the lips
- Higly pigmented -- I only need a small amount to spread on my lips / cheek
- The fruity smell and taste is so nice that I don't mind re-applying it.
- Because of its mousse-like consistency, the tint is very easy to adjust (when you overapply) and does not leave any permanent mark on fingers (very easy to remove)
- The tint is moisturized, but for extremely chapped lips (like mine), applying lip balm before application is reccomended. Nevertheless, this is one of the better moisturized lip products I've tried
I hope you liked this review! Cannot wait to share more beauty stuff with you readers!! Soon I'll also post a review on GLISH's HYDRAMIST and BODY BUTTER that are both great products!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GLISH PRODUCTS, VISIT THEIR SITES:
You will definitely love ALL their products!
The Bargain Doll